Many of these players (not surprisingly) are on the early stat leaders list.
1. Brandon Saad (F/92) - USNTDP U18 (99.9999% probability he's going to the OHL)
2. Luke Juha (D/93) - Burlington-CCHL (defensive scoring machine, if Lessio bails on the NCAA route, so will this kid...IMHO)
3. Rocco Grimaldi (F/93) - USNTDP U17 (the 93's seem more reluctanct to commit than previous birthyears, but this waterbug should be getting attention)
4. Nick Ebert (D/94) - Waterloo-USHL (yes he's very young, but he's also a nice sized defensemen holding his own in the USHL)
5. Matt Esposito (F/92) - Green Mountain-EJHL (sure it's a weaker league, but this kid has 10 points more than his closest teammate!)
6. Michael Voran (F/90) - Sioux Falls-USHL (yes he was passed over for the draft twice, but his success in the USHL is going to make him very popular)
So who did I miss?